Before your submission can be finalized, you will be asked to
acknowledge all of the following requirements:
- The uploaded paper complies with the submission
- The title (in title case), abstract, and keywords are complete
- The paper is being submitted to the correct Division or
- All of the participating authors and co-authors are correctly
associated with the paper, and their contact information has been
verified. NOTE: If you are a submitting author, please
remember to add yourself as an author on the submission. It is not
You will NOT be permitted to add any authors to the
paper after it has been sent for review. This policy
helps protect the integrity of the double-blind review process.
- The entire uploaded paper is contained in one single document
(including all text, title
page, figures, tables, graphs, appendices, and references) and
does NOT exceed 40 pages in total length.
- There is no author-identifying information contained within the
uploaded submission document.
- The final converted PDF was reviewed on the submission site and
is the correct version of the paper.
- This submitted paper has not been previously presented or
scheduled for presentation, published, accepted for publication,
and, if under review, will not be published online or in print
before the Academy meeting.
- This submitted paper is original and has fully acknowledged the
work of others.
- I understand that my accepted paper will be accessible only to
the people who register for the 2020 AOM conference.
- If accepted, I understand that my paper will be posted in the
online program from May to October. An automatically generated
cover page will appear on this posted version. It will include the
title, author identifying information, and a statement that the
paper has been accepted for presentation. I understand that I will
be able to upload revisions of an accepted paper during this
viewing period. I understand that I can remove the paper from the
online program at any time without penalty.
- I understand that if this submission is accepted:
- All listed authors who wish to take part in the session at the
meeting must register for the meeting. If none of the listed
authors register for the meeting then the paper may be withdrawn.
- Paper sessions may be scheduled to take place on Sunday,
Monday, or Tuesday. All authors attending must be prepared to be
available on any of those days.
- Scheduled session times cannot be rescheduled; session
conflicts and personal schedules must be managed by session
- I understand that this submission will not be reviewed if:
- It fails to be 100% compliant with all submission guidelines
including the style formatting requirements.
- I fail to finalize the proposal by the deadline of
January 14, 2020 at 5:00 PM ET (NY
- The submission is now complete (follows ALL Academy
Division/Interest Group specific instructions and
requirements) and is ready for double blind review.