WELCOME TO THE ADOPT-A-MEMBER PROGRAM!
This onsite mentoring program is designed to extend a warm welcome to all first time attendees and new members at the Annual Meeting by pairing them with experienced members to help answer questions about the conference, offer guidance in organizing their visit, and to help create an enriching and lasting experience.
Just some of the benefits:
- Tips on perusing the program and selecting sessions to attend
- Aid in identifying where networking opportunities may exist while at the meeting
- Guidance in finding other onsite resources
- Provide valuable information, support, and encouragement to new attendees
- Give back to the profession and association
- Make a difference
We hope you will take advantage of what this program has to offer and look forward to meeting all of you in Orlando! Have questions? Please contact our Member Services team at email@example.com and a team member will be happy to assist you.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE ADOPT-A-MEMBER PROGRAM?
- YOU MUST FIRST BE REGISTERED FOR THE MEETING
- YOU MUST BE A FIRST TIME ATTENDEE
- YOU MUST FIRST REVIEW THE GUIDELINES FOR MENTOR OR MENTEE
- SIGN UP DEADLINE: JULY 10, 2013 AT MIDNIGHT (EST)
- CANCELLATION DEADLINE: JULY 10, 2013 - MUST SEND AN EMAIL WRITTEN REQUEST TO firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE FINALIZED AND SENT TO PARTICIPANTS BY FRIDAY JULY 19, 2013
SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED
If you missed the deadline, please send an email to email@example.com to be waitlisted. Please list your 2 primary divisions of interest in that request.
MENTOR SIGN UP
MENTEE SIGN UP (first time attendees)