You will be asked to confirm that
the following are true before you are able to submit your
- The uploaded Caucus document complies with all the
- Up to 2 (TWO) organizers have been added and their information
(name & affiliation) is verified.
- The entire proposal is contained in one single document, and
a. A Title (in Title Case)
b. The name, email address, and
phone number of up to 2 (TWO) Caucus organizer(s).
c. An abstract of 50 words
d. A short description (up to 500 words) of the topical content and delivery plan, including two bold-font keywords and any necessary graphs, tables, references, etc.
e. The names, affiliations, and
contact information of 5 (FIVE) AOM members, in addition to the
organizer(s), who support the submission.
Note: These five
names will NOT be listed in the program and will NOT be counted in
the Rule of Three + Three. We ask that you include them as a way to
verify that the topic is one that is likely to appeal to at least
several AOM members.
- The final converted PDF was reviewed on the submission site and
is the correct version of the submission.
- I understand that all listed participants who wish to take part
in the session at the meeting must register for the meeting. If
none of the listed participants register for the meeting then the
session may be cancelled.
- I understand that this submission will not accepted, if:
- It fails to be 100% compliant with all submission guidelines
including the style formatting requirements.
- I fail to finalize the proposal by the deadline of
January 15, 2019 at 5:00pm ET (NY
- This Caucus proposal is now complete and is ready for