You will be asked to confirm that the following are true before
you are able to submit your proposal:
- The uploaded document complies with all the submission
- All of the participants are correctly associated with this
- This entire proposal is contained in one single document, which
does NOT exceed 5 pages in length.
- The proposal in submitted in the following format:
- Page 1- Cover Page includes:
- The title of presentation (in Title Case)
- The Academy-assigned 5-digit submission number
- Statement to indicate that ALL presenters on the proposal agree
to register and attend the 2019 TLC@AOM Conference should the
submission be accepted.
- Identification of the theme(s) for the proposal (see list of
"Themes for the 2019 TLC Conference" listed above).
- Pages 2-5 includes:
- Topic: Describe the topic of your
presentation. What you are planning to do? How does the
topic fulfill the theme(s) identified on the Cover Page?
- Interest: Why would this topic be of interest
to conference attendees?
- Method: Describe your presentation methods -
lecture, visual aids, video, etc.
- Audience Involvement:
Describe how you will involve the audience.
- Takeaways: Be explicit about what the audience
will be able to take away from your presentation. In other
words, how can attendees apply the information to improve their
- Time Management: Indicate the
presentation time requested: 60 minutes or 90 minutes. Also provide
a breakdown of how the time will be utilized with minutes for each
segment of the presentation and explain how each presenter will be involved in the presentation materials.
- As the submitter, I certify that all participants have agreed
to participate in this entire session.
- I understand that if this submission is accepted, all of the
listed participants must complete a separate TLC registration,
including an additional fee, in order to take part in the session.
(This is in addition to registering for the Annual
- The final converted PDF was reviewed on the submission site and
is the correct version of the submission.
- I understand that this submission will not be accepted,
- It fails to be 100% compliant with all submission guidelines
including the style formatting requirements.
- I fail to finalize the proposal by the deadline of
January 15, 2019 at 5:00pm ET (NY
- This TLC proposal is now complete (follows ALL Academy specific
instructions and requirements) and is ready for review.