AOM on the Go!
AOM journals are now accessible on your iOS mobile device. Read all your AOM journal articles where you want, when you want.
- App for iOS (iPhone® and iPad®)
- Mobile Optimized Web Site
The AOM App allows members and subscribers to:
- View AOM journals: Current and Past Issues, In-Press, Most Read, Most Cited, Multimedia content, and more
- Browse abstracts, rapidly scan or read full text articles optimized for your device
- Quickly access abstracts or full text of referenced articles
- Experience excellent figure viewing with full-screen option and have the ability to view only figures/tables of each article
- Jump to article sections, images, and references with easy-to-use navigation and links
- Save your favorite articles for later reading and reference
- Receive new content alerts
- E-mail articles
- Share via Social Media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter
If you have any feedback or need help, please contact email@example.com.
Download your FREE copy today!
Browsing AOM's web site but don't have the app? Use this URL to view a mobile-optimized version of AOM online that is compatible with most devices. All the features you need are included, such as:
- Browse the current issue Table of Contents
- Access the most recent issues
- Up-to-date In-Press papers
- Keyword, title, and author search capabilities
- Reference lists
- Manage your personalized alerts
ANNALS: Academy of Management member access via mobile devices
The tandfonline.com mobile app is a web app, which is downloaded from the website, rather than available from an app store (e.g., iTunes). To allow the web app to know you are a member of the AOM and allow periods of access to Annals, you need to have an account on www.tandfonline.com
- Visit www.tandfonline.com (either on your mobile device or PC) and register for an account if you don't have one already. This has to be done through the full site – rather than the mobile optimised version. If you are using a mobile device, tap the icon to "Visit Full Site". Then click "register" at the top of the screen and follow the instructions. Make a note of the email address and password you used to set up the account. You will need this again shortly.
- Then, using your mobile device visit www.aom.org and log in using your normal username and password. Click on the link to "Download the Academy of Management Annals FREE online" When the new window opens, click on "table of contents."
- This will take you to the mobile version of the website for the Annals. First, tap the Settings icon (which is the icon fourth from the left that looks like a cog), select My Account and log in using the details you used to create the account in Step 1.
- You will then be returned to the journal home page. To check your pairing status, select "Settings" as before, and then "my account." You should see a message similar to the below, showing your device is paired to you. Once you have paired your device, it will be paired for 180 days. After that date you will need to pair your device again – following step 2 onwards.
To access the Annals content:
From the app home screen, select "journals," then "Economics, Finance, Business and Industry" then "Business, Management and Accounting." Scroll down and Annals is at the top of the list. Tap the journal title and a tick will appear. Then select "done." (This adds the journal to your list of preferred titles) Browse the journal for access to all journal content via your mobile device.
Adding an Icon to your home screen
When you first visit the mobile optimized website, your device may invite you to save an icon to the home screen of your device. When selected, this icon will then take you straight to the app home page without having to remember the url. If you wish to do this, click the pop-up box and follow the instructions. If you decide to do this later on an iPad, select the link to the left of the address bar that looks like an arrow pointing out of a box (see below).
- If you need a reminder of your login details for the AOM website, please contact Michael Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your mobile device will need internet access for this process. To activate, please follow the instructions relevant to your device.
- If you have problems pairing your device, please go to the internet settings and clear the internet history, cache and cookies and try again.
- For example, on an Apple iPad: from the home screen select the "settings" icon, then select "safari" from the left hand column. Then tap all three options to "clear history," "clear cache," and "clear cookies," in the right hand column and start the process again (you will only need to register once).
- For more help and instructions, visit: http://www.tandfonline.com/page/help/mobile