Tandon Family Professor of Business Administration
Harvard Business School
Change Management, Communications, Conflict Management, Ethics, Gender and Diversity, Leadership, Management Education, Organizational Behavior
Crisis Management; Future of Work; Race, Equality, and Ethics; Remote Work and Working Families; Workforce Productivity
Francesca Gino is an award-winning researcher and teacher, and a tenured professor at Harvard Business School. Her consulting and speaking clients include Bacardi, Akamai, Disney, Goldman Sachs, Honeywell, Novartis, P&G, and the U.S. Air Force, Army, and Navy. She has been honored as one of the world’s Top 40 Business Professors under 40 and one of the world’s 50 most influential management thinkers. Her work has been featured on CNN and NPR, as well as in the Economist, Financial Times, New York Times, Newsweek, Scientific American, and Psychology Today.
In addition to teaching, Francesca advises firms and not-for-profit organizations in the areas of negotiation, decision-making, and organizational behavior.
- Seeing Oneself as a Valued Contributor: Social Worth Affirmation Improves Team Information Sharing, Academy of Management Journal
- Different Roots, Different Fruits: Gender-Based Differences in Cultural Narratives about Perceived Discrimination Produce Divergent Psychological Consequences, Academy of Management Journal
- Divergent Psychological Consequences of Gender Discrimination in the Workplace Among Women and Men, Academy of Management Proceedings
- Does “Could” Lead to Good? On the Road to Moral Insight, Academy of Management Journal
- Compromised Ethics in Hiring Processes? How Referrers’ Power Affects Employees’ Reactions to Referral Practices, Academy of Management Journal
- Minority Report: A Big Data Approach to Organizational Attempts at Deterring Unethical Behavior, Academy of Management Global Proceedings
- Approach, Ability, Aftermath: A Psychological Process Framework of Unethical Behavior at Work, Academy of Management Annals
- Take this Advice and Shove it, Academy of Management Proceedings
SME Subject Areas
Careers, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Sustainability, Ethics, Gender and Diversity, Health Care, Human Resources, International Management, Leadership, Management Consulting, Management Education, Management History, Management Theory, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Organizational Behavior, Public and Nonprofit, Religion and Spirituality, Research Methods, Social Issues, Strategic Management, Technology and Innovation