Mar 30, 2020, 19:29 PM
Welcome to Academy of Management Career Services, offering year-round access to top-quality services and resources for job seekers and employers.
Did you know…
- We host one of the largest global career sites specifically created for scholars and practitioners in the management and organization fields.
- Career coaching sessions are offered year-round to prepare and guide job seekers for the interview process.
- You can expand your network by becoming a volunteer with Career Services.
- Jobs are continuously posted on our board.
- During 2020, AOM served 151 employers and 1334 qualified job seekers.
Access to a premiere network of academic institutions and corporations looking for high-quality academics, professional scholars, and researchers.
Career Services at the Annual Meeting
Our goal is to support the job recruitment process by offering resources to our employers which are easy, efficient, and affordable. For job seekers, whether you are a seasoned academic looking to advance your career or a PhD student looking for their first job, this is a great opportunity to take control of your career and find that perfect fit!
Career Services links individuals seeking employment with prospective employers. AOM is not the employing organization and does not control the practices of employing organizations. However, individuals participating in AOM Career Services activities--whether recruiting or job seeking--are subject to the Academy of Management's Code of Ethics.