AMP PDW: Publishing in Academy of Management Perspectives
This PDW is now a virtual event, hosted by Professor and Associate Dean Siri Terjesen, Florida Atlantic University and the AMP Editors
Note: this event has been converted to an all virtual event. The Zoom link will be provided to registrants following your registration.
Saturday, 5 February 2022
Professor and Associate Dean Siri Terjesen, Florida Atlantic University
If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, then you don't want to miss this plenary.
- Do you have a research project, but can’t tell if it fits or appeals to AMP?
- Do you want to ask AMP editors some questions about the submission and publication process with AMP?
- Do you want to brainstorm research ideas and pressure-test them?
- Ever wanted to see how scholars—who don't know you at all—might react to your research idea?
- What constitutes a good AMP paper? And how to help ensure your work meets the mark?
- Are you interested in learning more about new developments at AMP?
The plenary will be led by AMP’s Editor-in-Chief Gideon Markman, Colorado State University, and Geoffrey Wood, Western University.
Participation is free.
Registration is required. To register, complete the following form.