Call: AMLE Special Issue - Rationality and Management Learning and Education
This special issue raises three grounding questions for management learning and education.
Rationality and Management Learning and Education: Reconceiving and Reinvigorating the Role of Reason in Managerial Practice
Scheduled for Publication: September 2020
This special issue raises three grounding questions for management learning and education:
- In what sense is rational action the aim for management learning and education?
- How do we cultivate rational managers and workplaces?
- In studying management learning and education, what alternative conceptions of rationality emerge?
- Morten Sørensen Thaning, Copenhagen Business School
- Mike Zundel, University of Liverpool
- Alessia Contu, University of Massachusetts, Boston
- Russ Vince, University of Bath
- Robin Holt, Copenhagen Business School