The popular and well-regarded CARMA videos are now available to student members of the Academy of Management through the new Doctoral Student Development Program (DSDP). Student members now have online access to the comprehensive video library of the Consortium for the Advancement of Research Methods and Analysis (CARMA).
CARMA lecturers include Distinguished Career Award Winners from the AOM’s Research Methods division, journal editors, editorial board members, and recognized experts in their fields who understand how these methods are applied in organizational settings.
The program is relevant to students in their roles as doctoral students, research assistants, research project leaders or manuscript authors and editors and is a valuable source of research methods information and support.
More video samples are available at the CARMA YouTube channel.
CARMA Video Library includes:
- 150+ hour-long lectures, including video, audio, accompanying PowerPoint presentations and additional suggested readings
- 24 lectures covering content typically included in a doctoral level introductory methods course
- Ten specialized topic sets of lectures covering areas such as:
- Correlation/regression analysis
- Individual/group measurement
- Multilevel analysis
- Longitudinal analysis
- Methods for strategic management
- Qualitative methods
CARMA Series video collections:
- Global Lecture Series
- Research, Methods, and Better Science Series
- Advanced Reviewer Development Series
- Methods Education Program