Program Overview and Session Types
The 2020 Annual Meeting program will be available in mid July.
The Annual Meeting committees, program chairs, Division and Interest group leaders and thousands of members have been working tirelessly to create a one-of-a-kind virtual Annual Meeting experience in 2020!
Here are some of the highlights that we can share with you so far:
- 350+ live sessions
- 1,400+ mock live and pre-recorded sessions
- Supplemental materials available for sessions, including presentation slides, videos, and other informational documents
- Discussion feeds and additional interactive engagement opportunities for all sessions
- Ability to comment and ask questions through 31 August
- Ability to view all comments and questions through 31 October