Program Available for #AOM2020
The virtual AOM 2020 honors the work of thousands of scholars presenting and receiving feedback on cutting edge research and delivers content about teaching and practice to members around the world.
By attending, you’ll discover new research findings and learn from colleagues across a myriad of research topics, receive informal feedback and peer review to help you develop, clarify, and refine your work, hear about the latest methods, tools and techniques that you can apply to your own research, interact with friends and colleagues, establish new collaborations, expand your professional networks and more!
2020 Annual Meeting highlights
- Over 440 synchronous (live) sessions
- Over 1,100 asynchronous (pre-recorded) sessions
- All-Academy and division and interest group sessions
- Over 1,700 narrated videos and over 1,100 supporting files
- Over 45 employers participating in the Virtual Career Fair
- 21 exhibitors and 3 sponsors