AOM Members share why they are attending this year’s Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management.
Hear first-hand why members from around the world in different stages of their education and career find value in attending—from making that first important step into the field of management, to expanding their scholarly knowledge, to virtually engaging with fellow colleagues while expanding their knowledge and presenting their research.
2021 Annual Meeting
- Sessions available for viewing through 31 December 2021
2022 Annual Meeting
- Late November: Call for Submissions and Reviewers published
- Early December: Submission Center and Reviewer Center open
- 11 January: Submission Deadline
- 20 January-17 February: Review Period
- Early March: Registration opens
- Late March: Paper and Symposium Decisions announced
- Late May/Early June: Online Program opens
- 5-9 August: Annual Meeting