Academy of Management Perspectives
Published quarterly in February, May, August, and November
The mission of Academy of Management Perspectives (AMP) is to publish papers with policy implications based on management research. AMP articles leverage management theory to understand contemporary behavioral, socioeconomic, and technological trends, highlighting their implications for the public interest or relying on a strong evidence base of empirical findings to inform public policy. Authors develop connections between management evidence and public policy concerns by (i) critically assessing the impact of management theory and research on public policy; (ii) summarizing empirical evidence to emphasize their policy implications; (iii) identifying policy concerns that should motivate the development of new management theory and research; and/or (iv) establishing a research agenda that informs public policy.
Central features that define AMP
- AMP is a premier journal for theory, policy and impact.
- AMP consolidates and extends theoretical and applied scholarly debates with a policy significance.
- AMP views policy as setting principles to create consistency. Policy may be relevant to individuals, teams, organizations, communities, or beyond; it may entail governance considerations, or be used within the broad spheres of economy and society.
- AMP is a highly influential journal, confirmed by its impact factor, which places it among the very top business and management journals. We expect articles to be appropriate to the standing and reputation of the journal. In turn, we provide high quality reviews by acknowledged experts.
- Academy of Management Annals
- Academy of Management Discoveries
- Academy of Management Journal
- Academy of Management Learning & Education
- Academy of Management Perspectives
- Academy of Management Review
- Academy of Management Collections