Meeting Room & Audiovisual Setup
For PDWs, Paper Sessions, and Symposium Sessions
Room Setup: The meeting rooms are set up in theatre-style seating (no tables, just rows of chairs). Note: some rooms will have additional crescent rounds in the back, depending on the size of the room and/or session type.
Equipment Setup: Each room is equipped with a standard audio-visual package that will support an electronic presentation. The package includes the following items:
- HDMI LCD projector (1920 x 1080 resolution - will project both 4:3 & 16:9 format slides)
- Skirted Safelock stand for projector
- Projection screen - appropriate size for meeting space
- Power cord and HDMI and VGA cabling run from podium to projector
- Laptop cable adapters are available on a limited basis, so please bring your own Mac and PC adapters that will accommodate an HDMI cable connection to your laptop
- Podium microphone (for rooms that seat more than 60 people)
- Computer audio patch (for rooms that seat more than 60 people)
- For hybrid sessions, additional streaming equipment will be included in the AV set:
- Robotic Video Camera
- Analog Way Quick-Vue Video Switcher
- Audio Interface
- Audio Mixer
- Laptop Computer
- Audio Direct Boxes
- HDMI or SDI Distribution Amps
Note: HDMI switchers are only provided in hybrid sessions. Laptops and flipcharts are not provided as standard items. Presenters must bring their own laptops and their own laptop cable converters.
If you need any other audiovisual equipment, session organizers and submitters can order (and personally pay the additional costs for) via the Submission Center. To place an AV order at your cost, download, follow the instructions on, and submit the AOM 2022 AV Order Form directly to the AV company Projection.
If you have any technical or logistical questions about the audiovisual equipment, please contact Amy Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.