Submitting a Proposal
Submitting your proposals is a great way to participate in the Academy of Management (AOM) Annual Meeting. Through submitting papers, Public Development Workshops (PDWs), symposia, discussion paper sessions, and caucuses, you have the opportunity to share your knowledge with fellow management and organization scholars. Please use the buttons above for more information about our submission process, ethics, and program sessions.
Division, Interest Group, Committee, and Affiliate Calls for Submissions
Submissions for the 81st Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management will open this fall. The AOM 2021 the theme is Bringing the Manager Back in Management.
Important Notes For Submissions
- Submitters do not need to be members to submit a proposal to the Annual Meeting.
- If a proposal is accepted, participants must register to attend the Annual Meeting.
- All participants attending the Annual Meeting must be AOM Members and registered for the Annual Meeting.
From the Divisions and Interest Groups (DIG) list below, please click to view the 2020 call for submissions details, here presented for informational purposes. Click on either PDW for the Professional Development Workshop call or Scholarly for the paper and symposium call.
2020 Divisions And Interest Groups Calls for Submissions:
The 2020 calls for submissions are also available for the following:
AOM-Wide Calls for Submissions
Affiliates and Associates Calls for Submissions
- Africa Academy of Management (AFAM)
- Asia Academy of Management (AAM)
- Iberoamerican Academy of Management (IAM)
- Indian Academy of Management (INDAM)