Registering and Attending
|AOM Member Type||Early Registration|
March – June
|Late Registration |
29 July – 4 August
Student & Emeritus
An AOM membership valid through 31 August 2021 is required to register for and attend the Annual Meeting.
View the Registration, Attendance, and Guest Policy
AOM members talk about the value they see in the Annual Meeting. Watch their videos here.
The AOM 2021 conference fee includes:
- Five days of conference sessions with an additional Preview Day on 29 July and a new Consortium Day on 4 August
- Access to 1,500+ synchronous (live) and asynchronous (on-demand) sessions scheduled across global time zones
- PDWs, Paper Sessions, Consortia, Symposia, and Caucuses
- Peer-reviewed research
- The Teaching and Learning Conference, All-Academy Theme sessions, and the Virtual Career Fair
- Expanded opportunities to network virtually with 7,000+ management scholars from around the world
for AOM 2021
29 July-4 August 2021
PhD Candidate, National University of Singapore Business School
Member since 2019
"AOM membership has been fundamental in walking me through the process of going from rookie PhD student to author. A key role in that process is, in my view, the Annual Meeting. Each AOM meeting is a tremendous opportunity to learn the cutting edge state of the field of management research, both in terms of theory and methods. That learning opportunity not only allows scholars to stay abreast with the latest developments, but also to see, at a glance, where the field is most wanting and needs improvement. This is a crucial source of inspiration for meaningful academic contributions."
Professor, Department of Communication and Culture, BI Norwegian Business School
Member since 1990
"The annual meetings of the AOM is the largest international meeting place for management scholars. I am from Norway, and I have been a member of AOM for more than thirty years. I have experienced several highlights from the AOM membership, including that of getting friends, meeting many devoted scholars at the meetings, and the direct access to the AOM journals."