AOM 2021 Call for Submissions is now available
The Academy of Management’s Divisions and Interest Groups, Teaching & Learning Conference Committee (TLC@AOM), Caucus Committee, and All-Academy Theme Committee are inviting submissions and seeking reviewers to evaluate conference submissions for the 81st Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, our second virtual meeting experience! The Call for Submissions is now available for the #AOM2021 Annual Meeting.
Read the Call for Submissions and Reviewers PDF
In preparation for the Call for Submissions, please read and explore the theme for next year’s Annual Meeting: Bringing the Manager Back in Management.
Today, more than ever, our research and teaching are called on to shape what managers do on a day-to-day basis. This year’s theme addresses how our academic community can help managers deal with the issues confronting them—including the global pandemic and how the effects of a global quarantine affects each of our DIG domains, social unrest, and whatever future challenges managers may face in the future.
Based on member feedback and building on our first successful virtual Annual Meeting last summer, we are planning for an even better virtual meeting in 2021. The Annual Meeting Committee and DIG Leaders have been working diligently to create an enhanced scholarly experience.
What to look forward to in 2021
- An improved virtual experience
- Many more synchronous sessions
- Greater session distribution across time zones
- A robust online platform
AOM 2021 promises an improved program with greater opportunities and technological advancements based on your feedback and suggestions. Our virtual meeting will provide members even better flexibility to connect in new ways. What’s new in 2021?
Call for Reviewers
Help shape the 2021 program by volunteering to review! Choose up to two Divisions or Interest Groups as well as TLC@AOM and review up to three proposals for each group you select. Why review?
- Reviewers are essential to guaranteeing academic quality and integrity
- Reviewing engages you in your scholarly community
- Reviewing exposes you to disciplines outside your domain
- Reviewing provides emerging scholars an introduction to the scholarly process
- AOM greatly appreciates the work of our reviewers
Key Dates for AOM 2021: Bringing the Manager Back in Management
- Call for Submissions and Call for Reviewers: 1 December 2020
- Submission and Reviewer Centers Open: 3 December 2020
- Submission Deadline: 12 January 2021
- Review Period: 21 January – 18 February 2021