Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior
Ella Miron-Spektor is an Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior at INSEAD. Her research focuses on personal and organizational factors that promote creativity, learning, and entrepreneurial success. She studies team characteristics that contribute to innovation and learning, the formation of entrepreneurial teams, strategies that enable leaders to cope with competing demands at work, and the influence of cultural diversity on creativity.
Ella’s research has been recognized by the academic community through Best dissertation and Best paper awards. She won various competitive research grants for studying factors that contribute to team innovation and learning. Her research findings have been published in top management journals, including the Academy of Management Journal, Organization Science, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, and Journal of Applied Psychology. Her work has been profiled in media outlets such as Harvard Business Review, Forbes, BBC, CBS, and NBS news. She co-organized several international conferences, including the Academy of Management Specialized Conference: From-Start-up to Scale-Up in 2018. Ella received her Ph.D. from the Technion and completed a postdoctoral fellowship at Carnegie Mellon University. She serves on the Editorial Review Board of Organization Science and as Guest Editor for Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes and Academy of Management Discoveries.
- Digital Transformation: What is New if Anything? Emerging Patterns and Management Research, Academy of Management Discoveries
- Entrepreneurial Team Formation, Academy of Management Annals
- Improving Creativity Over time: Goal Orientation and Procedural Justice Impact Creative Endurance, Academy of Management Proceedings
- Can Funny Women Get Ahead? Managing the Warmth-Competence Paradox through Humor, Academy of Management Proceedings
- Microfoundations of Organizational Paradox: The Problem Is How We Think about the Problem, Academy of Management Journal
SME Subject Areas
Careers, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Sustainability, Ethics, Gender and Diversity, Health Care, Human Resources, International Management, Leadership, Management Consulting, Management Education, Management History, Management Theory, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Organizational Behavior, Public and Nonprofit, Religion and Spirituality, Research Methods, Social Issues, Strategic Management, Technology and Innovation