The President’s Corner seeks to raise awareness across Academy of Management membership for understanding organizational goals and celebrating notable achievements.
Advancing AOM Research: Publication Volunteer Leaders
24 Jun 2022
“We should be particularly thankful to our 85 editors and associate editors of our seven journals. These volunteers are some of our field’s most respected and influential scholars, and they are so generously devoting so much of their time and effort to our field.” -Herman Aguinis, President of the Academy of Management
Tenth in the series: AOM President Herman Aguinis invites AOM Journal editorial volunteer leaders to share reflections from their experience serving the Academy of Management’s publications.
Alternate link for this episode.
Did you know?
- AOM publishes seven journals, a proceedings publication, and Academy of Management Insights. Research is published within these top leading journals as well as presented at AOM events. All journal articles are peer reviewed to ensure that they are verified as scientifically reliable, relevant, and adhere to AOM, academic, and industry standards. Learn more here.
- Considering submitting to an AOM Journal? Hear from our Journal editors directly on what drives successful papers at each journal.
- Are you not sure which AOM journal to submit your manuscript to? The AOM journals have created a short, handy document to guide you with your research submission questions and other author resources.
- As another resource, AOM’s Paper Development Workshops offer one-on-one guidance from AOM's journal editorial teams, providing authors with guidance and expertise in the development of their manuscript for potential submission to an AOM journal.
- Consider submitting a candidate who can lead one of our Journals for the position of editor at each of the following three AOM publications: AMD, AMLE, and AMR. The person(s) selected will become editor-elect on 1 July 2023 & editor on 1 January 2024. The term of office as editor at each of these journals is three years.