Calls for Submissions
AOM Journals accept submissions for both regular publications and special issues. Special issue submissions should conform to the theme or subject matter of the special issue. Please see below for more information regarding journal-specific submission procedures and current calls for submissions.
AMLE Special Issue: Rationality and Management Learning and Education: Reconceiving and Reinvigorating the Role of Reason in Managerial Practice
This special issue raises three grounding questions for management learning and education.
Scheduled for Publication: September 2020
This special issue raises three grounding questions for management learning and education:
- In what sense is rational action the aim for management learning and education?
- How do we cultivate rational managers and workplaces?
- In studying management learning and education, what alternative conceptions of rationality emerge?
- Morten Sørensen Thaning, Copenhagen Business School
- Mike Zundel, University of Liverpool
- Alessia Contu, University of Massachusetts, Boston
- Russ Vince, University of Bath
- Robin Holt, Copenhagen Business School